Sign up for a free demo!
See how our CRM integration for Salesforce Service Cloud automates article, chat and case translation today!
Our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) integration allows support teams using Salesforce Service Cloud to automatically translate self help articles, tickets/cases and chat in under an hour using human and machine translation. We allow English-speaking support staff to communicate with customers in any language by plugging our software directly into the CRM platform where support agents and content editors are already working. You push our translate button and we handle the rest.
During the demo we'll show you how our chat, case and article translation software:
- Quickly and accurately translate your content
- Uses a failover mechanism so that you and your customers will never be without service
- Uses automatic language detection so that you don't have to guess which language your customers are speaking
- Automatically rewrites links so translated articles link to translated images, websites and other resources
- Incorporates templates and quick text to increase quality and reduce translation costs
- Uses translation memory to increase consistency and quality while reducing costs
- Uses trainable machine translations so your translation engine uses your specific terminology out of the gate
- Seamlessly switches between professional human translation and several machine translation engines depending on turnaround time, quality and budget requirements